Zubair Aslamy – Attorney at Law
For over 10 years Zubair Aslamy earned the respect and trust of hundreds of clients through effective and aggressive representation across all aspects of family law. Through his education, training, experience, and commitment Mr. Aslamy has the skills necessary to provide you with a practical solution to protect your most precious asset, your family.
- Arizona, 1999
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1999
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California
J.D. (Magna Cum Laude, 2nd overall in graduating class) – 1999
- Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
B.S. – 1995
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Maricopa County Bar Associate, Family Law Section, Member, 2001 – 2010
- Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice, Member, 2002 – 2010
Honors and Awards
- American Jurisprudence Bancroft-Whitney Award for:
- Criminal Procedure I
- Constitutional Law I and II
- Income Tax
- Advanced Legal Research.
- Miller, Monson & Peshel Scholarship award in Taxation
Shannon Flahart – Family Law Paralegal
Ms. Flahart has over ten years of experience as a paralegal. Her substantial background includes experience in all aspects of family law and related matters.
Ms. Flahart attended Northern Arizona University where she studied Public Agency Service and Sociology with an emphasis in criminal justice. She has worked strictly as a family law paralegal since 2002.